Tuesday, July 27, 2010

oh summer

  My sincerest apologies blog followers. My absence is not due to my lack of food eating, it is just that these past few weeks have been ultra busy so let me fill you in on what has been going on in the land of abby!
  My boyfriends photo studio had their big debut 2 weeks ago, and the turnout was absolutely amazing. Bull Dog Clip Productions has found a home at 611 Bangs Ave in Asbury Park. They are the premire location for photographers, videographers and enthusiasts alike. There locations boasts 2,200 square feets, full hair and makeup salon, and an "urban grotto."  I feel sad for any who missed the opening, with catering by Jo Jo's and sangria by yours truly.
  I celebrated my brothers 30th birthday with my family. Its amazing to me that my brother has become a grown up. A big congratulations to one of his best child hood friends on he and his wifes pregnancy! My dad got behind the grill for this one, and once again did not disappoint!
  I'll be posting a few blogs this week with more details of what I've been doing, like Lobsterfest in Bradley Beach! Until then fellow foodies..

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment